Hi (im going to post this in 2 sections, as im not sure where it should really go?)

Im highly emabarresed about my situation, so thought id look for some answers here, rather than a doctors again.

Im a 26 year old male. I have never previously had any problems pulling my foreskin back. Though it has always seemed to have been attached a little to much under the glands (Frenulum Breve it looks like after some reading).

Anyway, about 6 months ago, i notice what i thought to be some skin tags on my penis. I have a couple near an armpit (self diagnosed, so could be wrong!) and assumed they were the same. More came, and my girlfriend said it could be Genital Warts, i went to the doctor who confirmed. I was given Warticon solution.

It worked on all, apart from one. So i gave it a break like it says. More came back. I started a new set of applications a week ago. And i may have used too much. The skin became saw and reddish, then became very swollen. I couldnt pull my foreskin back as it was swollen and the skin was broken.

Ive left it as best i can, trying to let it heal. Now there is only a very small break on the skin. But its like my foreskin has grown smaller. I cant retract it much at all. Theres still a little bit redness and its quite sore still on one part of my foreskin.
I was hoping once its fully healed, ill be able to pull it back, instead of tearing the skin. But now im worried its going to stay like it is (Phimosis).

Im not sure what to do next. Will i always have HPV ? Will i continue to get warts for the rest of my life now. As i really dont want to go through this everytime !

Tissue scarring can indeed cause skin contracture. This can be surgically repaired if it ever becomes too problematic. There is no telling when or if genital warts will recur. In the meantime, I would suggest applying topical antibiotics to help prevent infection.

Is there something i can buy from a chemists ? I read Steroid cream can help to loosen the skin ?

Or does it need a prescription...

Thx

Steroid cream is sold both over the counter and as a prescription. The over the counter version is lower strength and is used for various skin conditions. You can try the over the counter version first, and then go from there.