I was diagnosed with HPV 10 years ago they found CIN 3 on my cervex . I also had alot of anal sex . Im worried now because I am having rectal bleeding , I never really wanted to tell the dr that I was having alot of anal sex I was only 18 kinda embarrassed even telling them now

Yes, you can get HPV in your anus.

HPV is passed on through genital contact—most often during vaginal and anal sex. HPV may also be passed on during oral sex. Since HPV usually causes no symptoms, most men and women can get HPV—and pass it on—without realizing it. People can have HPV even if years have passed since they had sex. Even men with only one lifetime sex partner can get HPV.

There is no treatment or cure for HPV. But there are ways to treat the health problems caused by HPV in men.

Depressing, ain't it?

Is this a sign of anal cancer then ? The rectal bleed?

No, it's not a sign of cancer but a possible symptom that you have a problem of some kind. I have celiac disease and I sometimes get blood in my stool, crohns/colitis, proctitis, IBS, hemmorhoids, etc just to name a few can cause bleeding from the rectum and are not cancerous. You may need to make a doctors appointment for a referral for Gastroenterologist. Good luck and hope this helps