I was never interested in Jon and Kate plus 8. I maybe watched it all of a minute at times. Since all the hype has been in the news about Jon cheating on her and Kate cheating on him, i find that i am drawn to watch the show. Monday was the season opener and i couldn't wait till it came on. Is it the nature of the beast to want to know about someones marraige in peril? I find myself scouting around on the internet reading stuff about the couple. I am even starting to draw my own conclusions. Of course, my conclusion is that she is a whench and he is a whipped puppy. But being a whipped puppy does not make his adultry okay, if it's even true. I know 8 kids with 6 of them being just 5 years old could possibly make one want to jump out of a window, but could it drive one to an affair? I don't think it's the kids, i think it could be that their relationship has come to an end.

It seems to me that they really brought the whole situation down on themselves. They already put themselves in an incredibly stressful situation and then they decide to put themselves on TV too. They're already a young couple and they got together way too early before they really had a shot to sow their oats and find out who they are. This is completely unsurprising to me really.

I reckon that everything is just a show to attract the masses to watch them.

As for them getting on TV, I think it was their way of managing financially. As far as I can remember, JOn lost his job at the time she got pregnant or gave birth (can't really remember) and she didn't have any other options but to stay at home. We all know how expensive it is to raise children and imagine what's it like to raise 8 of them.