Hey. I am planning to take my new dog Kerry to the vet tomorrow, especially because he is really weak. I am afraid that the vet will attack me, because I can almost guarantee that this dog was not in a such good hands, I mean, he wouldn’t be sick, right? It is not my fault, I have him for like three days, but I know that this vet will tell me, or my boyfriend, it doesn’t matter, that we are heedless. I know that vaccination is something that I must do but I don’t know when, or how. Can you tell me what is recommended vaccination schedule for dogs? 

Hello you, again. It is not my attention to argue with you, but you should definitely do more research before accepting this dog. If you really don’t want this dog, and maybe I am wrong, the shelter is always better option. Please, forgive me once again if I am wrong. Vaccines for dogs are divided into two classes. Core and noncore vaccines, I think that your vet should explain you more about this. Now, recommended vaccination schedule for dogs depends on age, breed and health status of your dog. Some statistics says that you should vaccinate your puppy every five weeks, and after that it depends on your vet. 

Hi. You again :) I need to ask you in here as well – have you visit the vet yet? I am not asking this because I want to attack you or something like this, please, don’t get me wrong. I am asking you this because your vet is the only one who can tell you exactly when your dog needs to be vaccinated. Now, when you have a puppy, you need to vaccinate him every three or five months, because they are too weak. If your dog has between 1 and 3 years, you need to vaccinate him every six months. Again, I say that it depends. I vaccinate my dog every six months. 

Hey there. I think that you have some pretty much serious problems with your dog. To be honest, I am expecting to read what is next. Let this be a positive critic for you, because we all want to help you, we are not here to judge you. I have three dogs, one is puppy, and I vaccinate him every 4 or 5 months, there is no need to do it more often. One is 7 years old, and I vaccinate him every 8 months. My third dog has 5 and a half years, and I also vaccinate him every 7 – 8 months. But, this is schedule that my vet told me, and I respect it. That is why you need to visit the vet as well. Good luck!

Hey everyone. I have to agree with other members – you seem to me like you are not interested in this dog. If you don’t want to have him, you should find some family who will take care of this dog as well. If I am wrong, correct me. Many vaccines can be given to pets when they are six weeks old. Yes, they are young, but you should do that when they are young. About some schedule, you should talk to you vet about setting up the best schedule for your puppy or dog.  I know that, when dogs are small, single dose is enough for them.

Hello everyone. I am not here to attack you :) I am joking, OK. Like other members told you, that depends on your vet. Since your dog is a little bit older and he is not puppy anymore, I believe that he has been vaccinated before. 

Do you even know who is the vet of this dog, while he was at your boyfriend’s sister? That is really important for you to find out, because if he has his vet, it would be nice for you to continue visiting him. 

Maybe he know something that we don’t. If you know what I mean. Maybe he has the vaccination schedule for this dog. 

Hey, it’s me again :)

I was talking with my dad today. He is having problem with his dog lately, so he is visiting his vet a lot. I really hope that everything is going to be just fine. He told me that he already has his schedule for a long, long time, since his dog was a puppy.

He told me that this was the first thing he did – he made a schedule, and since then nothing has changed.

So, my advice is to visit the vet and let him check your dog. I think that he will able to tell you how many times in one year you need to visit your vet. 

Yes, of course Treasure – Turtle.
Every pet owner, every dog owner needs to have vaccination schedule for dog. I totally agree with you.
And, I think that you should have one vet, of course, if the vet is good, because he is the only one who can perfectly know the history of your dog, and I think that he is the only one who can make the best vaccination schedule for your dog.
Go, visit him before it is too late, because I do believe that you need to see what is going on with this dog as soon as possible.