My cousin is 19 years old and in SERIOUS need of help. He has a very bad drug problem. He started when he was in 8th grade and has only gone downhill since then. I don’t know much, but I was with him the other day and he is a completely different person. He was always the protective type to me and my other girl cousins, but found him asking my younger sister and I to smoke weed with him the other day. He kept telling us he has a bad drug problem that goes way beyond weed. He was showing us all his stuff and his ways to cover up the smell. He even had a picture in his room that he said was of his friend that died from overdose. He starting smoking the weed in front of me and my younger sister. He even began to touch me inappropriately. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can help him. He has tried rehab twice before,but doesn't have the money to stay for as long as he needs to.

First I would say to you that it is NOT right for anyone to touch you. I know first hand... You need to look after your self first...stay away from him.( Please) then if you really want to help him you need to talk to a parent or a teacher or a councilor but don't try it all alone too hard for you to do by your self and protect your little sister and keep her away from him and make sure he is not messing with her.
I am so sorry you are going through this right now but do not let him drag you down...PROTECT YOU and YOUR SISTER
Hope things get better for you

His parents and that side of my family don't really care what he does. His mom let's him smoke and stuff in his room. I have also talked to a counselor and she said their was no way to force him into rehab unless he does something drastic. She told me about rehab centers to email for additional advice, which I have. I wish I had the money to send him to rehab myself since no one else seems to care, but I don't.

I take it you must live in the US.
In Canada rehab is free done by the government.
I know that you care about him a lot. the way you talk about him you can tell you care.
I am just worried about you right now, knowing that is has touched you is so wrong and drugs is no excuse.
Have you tried taking to your family about trying to help him?
Maybe they can put him in the hospital.

I didn't know it was possible to go to the hospital. I don't think that would do much unless he was under intensive care. Like I said, that side of my family doesn't care and I'm not sure how much the other side of my family would help since my parents are divorced.

The hospital would keep him in the psychiatry ward. if an adult puts him in.he can be held on a 72 hour hold. after that the psychiatrist can hold him for a month.
Can you talk to your counselor again and tell him about him messing with you.Because they can hold him if they think he is a harm to himself or to others.
I wish you did not have to deal with this alone.
This could become to hard for you to handle alone. :'(

have you thought about a church for help. They can start to help find someone there has beat the drugs.Ask them for help .they have walked in his shoes. DON'T be alone with him I know you care but putting you or your sister in harms way will not help him or you.