I am having trouble with high blood sugars and the bedtime one is always high. What do I do with hyperglycemia when going to bed?  Should I exercise or just not eat much for supper?  Which would be the best way to get it down?  Any advice would be appreciated. 

Hyperglycemia can be a troublesome thing to control at times.  If you are having a time getting your sugars to come down, you may double-check your eating habits at dinnertime or evening snack.  Maybe the carb you are eating is raising your blood sugar because of its quick release time with the glucose.  When you eat a refined carbohydrate, it will easily digest and hit your bloodstream much more quickly then a complex carb.  You may want to try to eat carbs like non-starchy vegetables in the evening rather than things like bread or pasta.  You may also try exercise to help burn the excess glucose in your system.

Hello, there... I had a problem with hypos before bedtime too and I would be soooo frustrated because I thought I was doing everything right.  I was exercising around 7pm at night every night and then I would do just 2 carbs at supper and none at my evening meal.  It would be elevated by the time I went to bed.  Well, then I smartened up!  I found out that I NEEDED those carbs I was cutting out.  Something to do with the liver kicking out glucose if I don't get my carbs so I started back to eating my 4 carb units at supper and 1 in the evening and I'll be darned if my sugars started getting better.  So if you haven't done so maybe you are not getting the carbs you should be getting.  I hope they get better for you!