I am constantly having bad hyperglycemia.  I have a high blood sugar every morning, well above 150.  Then every time before a meal, I have either a slightly high one, like 130 or it could be 200.  It is very frustrating.  I am trying to control my sugars with my diet.  Help please??

What are you doing as far as your food intake and activity for each day?  It would help to know what type of food you are eating so that I can better understand your situation.  I am going to assume that you are following your diabetic meal plan.  I am also going to assume that you are not taking any medication for your diabetes at this time.  Perhaps you are eating carbohydrates that are on more of what they call "high glycemic" carbs.  These carbs are also called refined carbohydrates.  If you are eating these kind of carbs more so than non-starchy vegetables like celery, tomatoes, and greens.  Maybe if you can incorporate more of the low glycemic carbs into your diet, this could help control your blood sugars. 

If you haven't already, add exercise to your daily routine.  This will help burn excess glucose so that it is utilized and your insulin needs will not be as high.  Thirty minutes a day could do wonders for your blood sugars.  I hope that you will try this and my other suggestions.  Give it about 4 weeks and see how your body responds to the new changes.  If you see that you are still having issues with your blood sugar, you should see your doctor.  You may be at the point where you need oral glycemic medication to treat your diabetes.  It will help your pancreas put out more insulin.  Hopefully, you will be able to control your blood sugar by an adjustment to your diet and adding exercise.