Hello. I have a big problem with obesity. Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I was different from the other girls. I could never find clothes on the kids section. I still remember my mother cutting off the sleeves from a grown up t-shirt because they were too long for me. Not a pretty memory I must say. Anyway, now, when I grew up, my problem grew with me. I’ve heard about the Ideal Protein diet. It is supposed to be very good. Can somebody tell me is this diet made for people like me, who need to lose a lot of weight?

Well, I believe so, yes. I have a friend, just met him a couple of days ago. He is obese and this is a huge problem for him because his job includes a lot of physical activity. When I asked him have he tried losing his extra weight, his response surprised me. He said he already lost 50 pounds. I couldn’t help wonder, how obese was he then, since he has at least 40 extra pounds now.  

I asked him how did he achieve losing 50 pounds, and he said he followed Ideal-protein diet.  

I am going to try it myself. 

Hello there.

I think so too.

I don’t know how much extra weight we are talking about, but if you are persistent enough, this program can help you. The only difference is that people who need to lose less weight with it, don’t need to combine it with exercising and workouts, and people who need to lose more weight, like you, have to try harder.

The bad side is that it is too expensive. And the other bad thing would be the fact that none of the ingredients are provided on their main website for review. No nutritional value charts are provided either.