Hello. My friend and I have been searching for some weight loss method. I need to lose at least 30 pounds and she wants to lose around 20. But if you ask me, she has at least 40 extra pounds.

I’ve found some solutions, but she doesn’t like any of them so I told her to find some on her own. I really don’t care, I only need to know that I am not alone in it. I was the one who suggested we should do this together.

Yesterday she called to tell me that she found some thing called ‘’ The Hiller Method’’. I’ve never heard of it before. Do you think we can really lose pounds with this method?

Hi. I heard of it a couple of times before. When I was searching for a job and I couldn’t find one, I was very stressed. We really needed the money back then and neither my brother nor I could find a job. My brother was also stressed about it, but he was releasing it by working out every day. I, on the other hand, found comfort in food. After few months I had about 30 pounds to lose. That is when I tried this Method and must say I lost at least 20 pounds with it. So the answer to your question is yes, you can lose pounds with it.

Well you are probably the first person who is satisfied with the effects of this method. Before my mom got promoted, she wasn’t working much so she was spending most of her time home. One afternoon I read an article about this method for losing weight and I told her about it. She liked it and she decided to try it since she had a lot of free time for preparing food, planning her meals etc.

Not only did she not lose any pounds , she actually gained 7 pounds. How she made it to gain pounds while on a diet, I don’t know, but that is what happened.