Hi

Can you please help me out? I searched the Internet but I couldn’t find anything except the adverts and I don’t believe adverts, I want to hear someone’s experience.  I need to know more about the efficiency of Qsymia weight loss pills. I want to know how fast someone can lose weight after he/she starts to use them.

Actually, I am not interested in this because of me. I am writing an article (it’s for my homework) about weight loss programs, diets, pills and other supplements made for losing weight. So, can anyone answer my question and tell me how fast can you see the results when taking Qsymia?

Hi

These pills are ok. My sister used them a while ago. She was not persistent enough. At first she tried combining exercises, low calorie diet and these pills. Everything was great for the first 20 days. But then, she stopped avoid fat and junk food. Slowly, she gave up exercising too. Then, she was counting only on these pills to help her get thin. And since the pills alone could not help her, she eventually stopped taking them too.

Anyways, her results were visible after a week or two. She lost a few pounds. The results were not huge but they were noticeable. 

Hello

If you are writing an article, you may wanna know that these pills are FDA approved and they are not for regular usage if you wanna lose weight, but for the usage of obese people who have health issues. The dosage is also adjusted according to the results. I could not answer your exact question simply because it is very individual. Some people see the results after two days. And there are also people who are using it for 15 days or more and still don’t have any results. If it works good for somebody, he/she should be able to see the results after 14 days.