I was very worried when I noticed that my vision is going worse even when I followed the eye doctor's advice. I had read many books on natural vision improvement and tried many things and then I found one book. It gives easy instructions for simple techniques that actually improved my nearsightedness. I recommended because this is the natural thing that improves the vision.

You are right this is the natural way to improve the vision. I started doing these eye exercises on recommendation. After a week of doing the recommended progressive myopia booster sequence listed in the book, I was unable to wear my strongest power contacts and glasses, so out came my contacts and glasses. After doing some of the eye exercises in this book for 3 months I finally went in to see the optometrist. The results of the eye exercises were a definite improvement; from -10.50 in the right eye to a -8.75 and -11 in the left eye to -8.75. I can hardly wait to see what happens when I do more of the exercise techniques!

This book sound extremely helpful. What the title and who is the author