I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS MATTER. A YEAR AGO I WAS DIAGNOSE WITH GERD BEEN TAKING NEXIUM NOT REALLY HELPING. IN DEC. I WAS TOLD I HAD GALL STONES SO IN JAN. I GOT MY GALL BLADDER REMOVED. BUT STILL HAVE THE SAME SYMTONS. I FEEL LIKE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING STUCK IN MY THROAT. HARD TO EAT SOMETIMES AND HARD TO SWALLOW SOMETIMES. I HAVE TO BURP ALOT AND SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE MY BURP GETS STUCK AND HARD TO BREATHE. SOMETIMES I WANT TO VOMIT BUT I AM SCARED I WILL CHOKE AND IT WANT COME UP RIGHT. THIS STUFF IS FREAKING ME OUT I GET PANIC ATTACKS FROM IT.

I also have been diagnosed with a hiatel hernia, I swallow and feel like there is something in my tube that radiates downward as I swallow. I have been diagnosed with gall stones and going to have it removed next week. I have been having severe pain in my upper stomach that radiates in my middle back. I am concerned about the after effects of the gall bladder being removed, I am a very active person and I am afraid of not being able to stay out of a bathroom long enough to take a hike or anything.