I had gall bladder surger in February 2008 and everthing seemed great...I couldn't remember feeling this pain free and unafraid to eat. Until about 2 months ago when I had another "attack". How could I have GB attacks when I don't have a GB anymore. The feelings are the same as they were before. Extreme pain in chest, like someone is squeezing me so tight and then radiating to my back with no relief in sight. I have had 4 attacks so far with the most current one lasting about 6 hours. The pain is totally dilapitating and I just don't know how to deal with it. I take Tylenol, try to burp, control my breathing and try to relax in order to feel better...sometimes it works. I feel like I had my GB removed for no reason. I have tried to pay attention to my diet to see if there is a common denominator that causes my attacks but nothing stands out. Sometimes I haven't even eaten anything. Does anyone have the same symptoms? Any advice?

I Had my gall bladder removed about a year and a half ago...The gall bladder had started seeping and part of it was stuck to my liver...

There was a gall stone that was lodged in a tube that was too large to go anywhere..rather the have a totally invasive  surgery the surgeon decided to leave it lodged.....Recently,i have had reoccurring attacks....much like prior to surgery..is there any connection? Should I have the stone removed...Have your attacks continued?   Did you find any resolution?