I am 16 and My foreskin has a quarter of an inch conection all the way around the glan what should I do? Should I rip it or should I wait longer and see if it will do it naturally?

No! u are crzy, no dont do that are u a virgin? i mean im a female so idk much but i know when a male is still a virgin there is something that connects just leave it alone...when u have sex its supposed to hurt and that will b most likely when u get rid of that...

Could you try to explain it a little more.

In my mind it's impossible to have a 1/4 inch connection that goes all the way around your glans, unless you really do have a needle dink. :O The circular distance around your glans is at least 2 to 3 inches so a 1/4 inch connection would be just a little tab.

I am 21 and i have a small piece of skin that connects from the side of my penis up to the head. I am circumsized it looks like they just left that part connected because a vein runs through it. Could i get this fixed by surgery or something? It makes my penis a little crooked.