Well, it's a long(ish) story, but please stay with me (Thank you)
I'm 16, still a virgin, and masturbate often (about once or twice every one or two days)
It all started little over a week ago now. I tried to roll my foreskin back when flaccid, but it would shift no further than about half a centimetre. When erect, it moved about 1 or 2 mm. (I have tried this on many, many occasions in the past, but to no avail, It was only recently when things started properly.)
Anyway, I left it for a couple of days , and came back to it in the shower in the evening. I saw that, when flaccid, the foreskin was going much further back than usual. So, when I got out of the shower, I dared to roll it back for the first time. There was some discomfort, and the smell was unbearable, but it worked, although the foreskin was rolled up right beneath the base of the head. I was then able to roll it back again, and repeat.
The next day, I tried again, and it was slightly uncomfortable, but then, after the first time, it was okay.
I tried this again a couple of times during the course of last week.
Now, about 2 days ago, I tried rolling it back and forth in the bath, which was successful. Again, it was uncomfortable the first time, but after that it was easy, and I must of done it like 50 times. But as I became erect, it became slightly more difficult, as the glans swelled. Up to this point, I hadn't been able to get it over the base of the head when erect. But I managed it, but the foreskin was past the base of the head, but some of it, where it was rolled back over itself was going back up the penis. Also, the rim of the foreskin was uncomfortable when it was past the base of the fully swollen glans of the erect penis. Is it meant to be like this, say, the first few times?
However, Now, when I roll it back, flaccid or erect, instead of the foreskin rolling up as it goes over the head, it stretches to its full length until it goes past the base of the head, and, at this point, the foreskin, as it rolls over it's self goes back up the head a little bit, just past the ridge. Is it meant to do this?
Further more, when erect, the foreskin only moves about 1cm down the glans, then I have to roll it down, and then, when is sits underneath the base of the head, the rim of the foreskin feels tight. Is it meant to do this? And is it meant to move back up the glans, after being rolled down. The actual end of the 'skin remains below the glans, but the rolled up skin goes back up the glans by about 1mm. Is this meant to happen? And finally, when I move the foreskin down the glans, is it meant to completely unstretch and then roll up once it pases the ridge/base of the glans?
I'm sorry that it's long, but I'm begging to get a bit worried about this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I am 51 i am uncircunsised i am married and have had no trouble until lately, my penis is red on the head with red blothes and my foreskin is very hard to pull back to wash and keep  keep clean i am concerned about it i got antibiotoc cream from the doctor but i am still having trouble and quite concerned if it not better i will go back to the doctor. i masterbated then it started getting irratated the mest morning my penis was sore and hard to wash in the shower i am so worried

Maybe yous will need to be circumsized I have heard of this happening before

I'm not circumcised but at the bottom of the penis head gets tight as I get hard and rips so it hurts to get hard dose it sopost to rip all the way heard it dose wen having sex