Im 13 an ve been like thisa ll my life my foreskin is attached to the back of my glan so i can't pull it back it's soo weird an there's loads of veins? ?

same problem, REALLY NEED HELP! im 14 and cant pull foreskin back because its attached to glans :-(

I have the same problem, my foreskin is attached to my penis from the bell end to about half way down, this means I cannot pull back my foreskin, what does this mean? Is it good or bad or normal? Do I have to seek attention? I'd rather not as it is quite an embarassing subject - I'm 14 by the way and going through puberty...

if its attached by a string- like piece of skin to the tip of your penis its called Frenulum Breve. It happens to about 5% of guys. Look it up on wikipedia.

If the skin is too tight then it could be Phimosis. which is when your foreskin isn't stretchy enough to expand back over the glans.

If its any help I have both conditions and i'm 28 and its never stopped my sex life. You just need to use a bit of lube or a condom which you should probably be doing anyway.