Ok, I will tell It directly. (Also excuse my english) I am almost 14 and I have a problem with my penis. Whenever I scratch my skin during an erection my foreskin doesen't come all above over my glans (IT comes just a Little). Also i noticed a little string-like thing from my foreskin that connects with the tip of the glans. Sometimes If I pull the skin hard i don't feel any pain and the glans comes out more, but the Little "string" gets very tight and i am afraid to pull more. ( Because i Heard about IT, i want to tell You that my foreskin is not tight at all) Also my penis tip is very sensible, If i touch IT with a finger IT hurts a bit. What is this and what should I do, I am afraid to tell my parents and I wouldn't like to go to a doctor...

Hi Alex,

You are NORMAL.

It's normal for your foreskin to not fully retract until around age 16 or so.

That "string" you see if a frenulum.  It's also normal. 

Your glans is going to be sensitive at first too.  It's also normal.  The foreskin covers the glans and protects the nerves.  They aren't used to being touched - yet.

You're still growing.  Give them all some time. 

Hope it helps.

Yes but what is with that "frenulum"? I mean... I think that is the only problem that won't let me retract my foreskin. Will IT dissapear or something?

It won't disappear.

It may grow some more.

It can also tear during sex.

But all my friends can fully retract their foreskin and I can't. At least two of ghem (that are my age) can retract their foreskin and have no problems with sensibility or something...