I am only 14 Years Old and have a 7 Inch Penis when erect and about 3-4 Inch Flacid Penis what should i do?

Nothing...lol...you were blessed

Celebrity
Nothing, when I was 14 I had a 7 inch penis as well, it was the largest in the class, other boys admired it and wished they had one that size as well. You should be very proud that you have a penis that size, it is not too big, above average, girls should love you for what you have, but don't start having sex just yet, wait until you are 16 to be on the safe side.

I am also 14 years old,and have the same size as you.The boys "hate" me for it,but the girls are curious,and often ask to see it.

Enjoy your penis,masturbate,f**k and suck,do whatever you want.It is awesome.But use condom:))

ARE YOU HIT PUBERTY?

of course he hasnt hit puberty with a seven inch penis.

Woooooow.... It sounds incredible... But I guess that penis can't work as good as we think.

Nice man I'm 13 and around 6, so ya but who gives a sh*t its not like were gona use it for like 3 or 4 years so ya....nice

That's great man, I'm 13 and 4 months and have 7 inches as well.  You should enjoy what you have.

I'm 6 in and been laid 3 times in madras or awesome place

im 7.25 inches and still a virgin. im bein smart

be a porn star im thinking abt it all u have to do now is learn to last long i last at 45 minutes if i try hard so just train ur self to last long and then make some money off the porn business

lol your not

Im turning 13 in a month and i have a 7in penis

i am 14 but i have a growth delay of 2.5 years, so my body is the size of a twelve year olds, and my penis is 4.5 flacid, and 6.5-7" errect, is this okay?