Hello im 16 years old and ive had erection problems since ive started having sex. When ever i masterbate my erction is perfectly fine. Whenever im about to start having sex with my girl friend everything is fine until we start having intercourse. My penis gets its erection but goes down in a few seconds after ive put it in her. Also is it normal not to feel any type of sensation while you are in the girl? I feel like thats my problem. While im doing it i dont feel any strong sensation. May anyone with any medical knowledge help me? i think im too young for something like viagra which has crossed my mind several times but my girlfriend refuses.

Me too. Does anyone know, how I can keep a firm boner. It keeps flopping on me and my gf :-(

ME TOO I'm 18 tho :(

I find that the lack of tightness around the penis is the cause. Not like using a hand at all. Female prostitutes do exercises with the muscles of their pelvis so they can squeeze you and elicit a better response. Lots of masturbation desensitizing the nerves in the glands and a flacid vagina equals 2 unhappy people.

Your problem probably has nothing to do with the sex at all, so get that out of your mind. Let me also say, that you are not the only ones that go through this. It can merely be your comfort being seen naked by your girlfriend. I have heard many accounts with regard to what I have just said.

EnigmaNZ does have a point in his last sentence so I will repeat and expand. Touching any part of your body repeatedly will cause the nerves in that area to ignore sensory stimulation. If you get the chance, test yourself and whatever your normal periodic masturbation cycle is, make the time between masturbating at least a week. I believe you will find that your erection will be more rigid and it will be easier to orgasm.

PLEASE pay no attention to EnigmaNZ's comment about prostitutes. If that is what you are interested in see wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Lol, I don't have experience with prostitutes nor do I suggest going to one. I heard a while back about these exercises they do, may have been a TV doco on the subject. Kegel, ah that sounds familiar.

I was a heavy mastubator as a teen, can always orgasm this way, but when the chance for sex occurred I also found that sex of any form other than masturbation was unsuccessful, the sensation was just too slight. There may have been performance anxiety derived from that which just made it worst. Your subconcious is very literal, if you think you are going to be unsuccessful, your subconcious can believe this is what you want and bring it about. Think positive thoughts even if you sux at sex, rehearse by daydreaming successful sexual encounters, etc.

Do you think that maybe there also might be a good case for using a different masturbation grip as well? It sounds like in this guy's case that it might be a good idea. Wht do you think?

Its the same with me as well. When I use my hand its allright, it works. But when I go to my wife it doesn't work. I mean I don't get hard. But when I go to prostitutes I get proper hard erection and I enjoy the sext even I sometimes do three times in 2hours. I have noticed something about the things they do inside their vegina. She sometimes make them tied and vice versa. But sex with prostitutes is really nice.