I've been packing a few pounds over the school year and I just want to lose weight.
I'm 15, weigh 219 pounds. I'm not overweight, but just big in general and 5'7. I want to work too because I'm trying out for a football team next year.
I really want to get rid of the fat just anywhere around my body (back, stomach, legs, arms, etc) Any good tips anybody?
I would really appreciate it. Thanks :(!

Nice forum i am looking for it.

this is somewhat unhealthy but you should lose up to 40lbs 4-5 weeks..breakfast; piece of toast with a bowl of kashi go lean cereal. Lunch& Dinner are about the same; big bowl of greens. do not using dressing or any oil.

Well,
You have to understand that losing weight is not a simple process that you can do in few days. Also you are still very young so your body is very flexible and you will be able to lose weight faster than other adults. First thing is first, you need to change your diet where you will get rid of all fatty foods and fast food. You need to eat more healthy in a way that you eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Also exercise are very important part of weight loss process. You need to work out at least three days a week to notice good results in weight loss process.
All the best,
Nelie

If you want to lose weight over summer then you have to work on it.
start those exercise through yours calories will burn more. like swimming, cycling, running.
and really help full to you.