Im 12, nearly 13, and nearly 14 stones, and im embarrased by this. I know some people will probably tell me I am too young and shouldn't be worried about these things but I am. I dont look too big but I feel it a lot. I want to lose weight but I always feel tired, I don't have any motivation and I crave food a lot. I love riding my bike although I rarely have time for it now because of school. I often eat when I am bored. I was in the changing rooms and these girls were discussing their sizes, they are the same age as me and around size 8 or 10 for tops, but I am.much bigger and I am very embarresed by it. My dad complains about my weight yet he is the one buying the junk food, and because it is always 'there' I feel like i should eat it. I don't know what to do and I have little confidence in myself. 

you are young and you have the rest of your life to improve your weight if its really bothering you. However it takes hard work and determination to loose weight, but it is possible! Being organised and positive are key, knowing exactly what your day-to-day plan is (what you eat and what excercise you do). You need to eat junk food in moderation, but compared to healthy food it needs to be small. Often people dont think their routine is working if they havent noticed results straight away, patience is also key, once your routine becomes a constant gradually the weight will drop off. Running and swimming are particularly good at fat burning, but its important to lose weight before toning or building muscle. Its important to have a strong and positive mindset, dont slip back into old ways, keep pushing yourself because eventually youll reach your ideal weight. Hope this is helpful!