I am 10 years old and I need to lose weight. I way almost 100 pounds and everything says I should way75-80 pounds any advice on how to lose wheight and quick. :$

oh hunny you are much to young to be worrying about weight issues i suggest you maybe do some fun exercises and join a sports club at school and try not to eat to much junk food and you will be fine but at 10 you have alot of growing to do and you will lose weight as you get older hope this helps

First of all young one..who is telling you that you should be a certain wheight? Everyone has a different body type and each of us loses our baby wheight at a different rate than everyone else. I for instance was about 108 pounds at your age and seemed chubs. I never lost any weight, I just thinned out over the next two years naturally and have maintained 108 pounds and a size 1 for over 12 years. Dont let peers make you feel sad about your weight, because nothing in grade school or highschool ever matters. After you graduate and move away all the nasty little girls will be townies making 8 dollars an hour at 711. Trust me. lol.

Hey!
100lbs is normal for your age, and when you hit 11, 12, 13 you will atleast hit 120lbs or even more because you are growing strong to be a very beautiful boy/girl. So you don't have to worrie about your weigh, and if they are just gonna keep bullying you just say to them:
"i don't need your opinion on how i look. I got better things to do besides stand here listening to you" and just walk away! i always thought i should lose weight but i went back and thought i'm 12 yrs old why am i worrying about this now! Just live my life the way i am right now! Losing weight just has to wait and if you are worried about it know just join a sports club if you ask me im a girl and i play hockey, babinton and even football! I really hope this will work out for you!
Sincerely, Your new friend Keadyn as in Kayden.
P.S: I just did that to make it easier for you to say my name!

You should not really be worrying about your weight at this. But if this is upsetting you and the people around you then here are some tips on what to do

Tip1=Eat more healthier. You can do this by swapping your daily snacks around for example you could swap you daily snacks around by instead of eating a bag of crisp or a chocolate bar you could have a piece of fruit instead or any other thing of your choice that you think will improve your weight.

Tip2=Do more exercise.You can do this by going running once or twice a week or any other sport that you enjoy that you think will improve your weight. This may not be applicable to you but if it is then why not give it a try. If you have a pet dog you could take it for a walk daily or any other thing of your choice this will not just benefit you but it will benefit your pet.

Hope that i have helped and if there are any other problems or questions please reply. 

Take Care and keep positive 

Nada

:-D

Exercise everyday. You'll be fine in few months. :)

You are too young so you should do simple exercises to lose weight like walking, running, swimming etc.You should carry on outdoor activities and keep yourself active and you must avoid eating junk food.