This started two years ago and it stopped and again its back now. its have been two week since i am having this pain i have regular gastric problem and i did a dnc about 18 yrs back i have two children and i had no problem in laboure i have been showing doctors for almost my whole year due to a pain in my lower abdomen and all the doctors said i dont have a problem but i no i am having difficulties the last scans shows that urinary bladder is fine and uterus appears bicornuate and in normal size and my ovaries also appere normal and i have my regular periods and i have no problem in going to toilet also
So iam very confuse and i dont no what is happening so please give me an idea for this

I am searching for answers and found your post. If you have gotten a diagnosis, please share!! I suffer from the EXACT same problems you have!! I had a CT scan and they found a teratoma - I had a total hysterectomy and removal of the tumor. BUT, that was not the problem!! It has been 2 months since my operation and the abdominal cramping, right leg pain and back pain are back. My pain is not consistant, it will ease up and some days I have no pain, but then it comes back. The pain is even worse now in my leg... it feels like a hot knife piercing my leg (right above the knee and the outside thigh). An MRI on my back showed a slight problem (crack in disc) but my doc doesn't think that is the problem.
Contact me at my yahoo.com address - JSRIGDON

I have the EXACT same symptoms. If you have gotten a diagnosis since you posted, please share!