i have missed my period twice. had urine test twice, it was negative.i also had blood test,it was also negative. my breast have been heavy,swollen and very tender. no other symptoms really. a couple of days back i started spotting. and at times i wipe off pinkinsh...please whats happening?

Spotting or bleeding between periods have all sorts of causes, from fibroids in your uterus to sexually transmitted diseases. Combined with your missed period and negative pregnancy test, this would really worry me. Your heavy breasts seem to suggest some kind of hormonal cause, but the best thing you can do is go to your doctor not to ask if you are pregnant or not, since you most likely aren't, but to describe your symptoms and ask them to find a cause. Phrasing your question differently can cause the focus to shift, and you need to find out what is happening to you and why.

i am in the same situation as you. i really want to know whats wrong. i looked through this whole site and i found now answeer only other women complain....does any body actually know?

Me too. Except I have no spotting at all. I have not had a period in 53 days and the Dr says I am not pregnant. I have a swollen labia and discharge. I also have been tested for all STDs (all negative). I just don't get it.

I missed my period for the first time even twice in the last 3 months but i don't think am pregnant cuz i got my period last november, then it came the following month(december) then id didn't come january.

me too.... we are all doomed to stress out about it, and hey, the thing i hate about it is that the doctors always come up with another excuse... i am starting to look like a paranoid freak with all of the pregnancy tests i have demanded.... >:(

ive had 2 pregnancy test and there both negitive my one night stand and i are best friends and he is now unable to have kid as to he was bashed by a group of young teenaged boys.... i have all the symptom i have a black line from my belly buttom to yer ..... em i pregnant ... i reali hope i em.. :'(

hi. I am also suffering somewhat you are. And i'm on medical prescription. Well, after my blood test and ultrasound, it came out that i was suffering from hypothyrodism(i'm deficient of thyroid, a kind of hormone which regulates our body development, menses too) and PCOD(A disease which is related to missing of menses). You can find more information about them at en.wikipedia.org. However it's not necessary that you're also suffering from same diseases, you should contact a gynaecologist. And if you find something related to thyroid or hormones, please switch over to endocrinologist.