I came on my period week early but was only on for 1 day brown discharge with specks of pink in it. I'm due on today but I've not come on my period , so i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative I'm really confused.

Last week may have been spotting, it can happen if periods are irregular, or it may have been your period a week early as you have done a test and it shows a neg result.  Your period is only due today so give it time.  and repeat the test in 7 days if you are still concerned Why do you think you could be pregnant?

Hi J,

Its possible you had implantation bleeding when the egg attaches in your uterus. Some pregnancy tests dont detect HCG in your urine until a few days after your period is due. I suggest you get a branded pregnancy test and use 1st morning urine for the best results.