I am 15 and my boyfriend is the best in the whole world, but about 9 months ago we decided to take our realtionship to the next level and we are both Christians and go to the same church and our church has backed us up and are being really supportive but I am going to have Katie Grace next week and I am really nervous, My boyfriend has been coming to my house and catering to me but I am really nervous. we are both nervous about being parents and regret what we did but we are planning on getting married when we are old enough but we both want to keep Katie and give her a good life. All of out friends are praying for us and the baby is supposed to be born on march 23 and thats my boyfriend birthday, its also his dads so I hope she comes early but I really dont know what to expect and we have decided it would be best if I breast feed her, we are taking time off from school but i have no idea how to breatfeed and I told him this and he is said we will be fine but if anybody has any advice I would greatly appriciate it

Health Guru
Hi if you go to Google and search either how to care for a new born baby or how to breast feed you should get some idea on what to expect.
When you have your baby the midwife at the hospital should explain everything you need to know to.
I hope every thing goes ok with the birth and you have a very happy life together :-)

Thank you so much!!

Health Guru
Your welcome that's what some of us are here for to help :-)