im 13 and i started masterbating recently and normally i rub my clit (and sometimes finger myself a little) and when i rub harder and faster i feel like i have to pee and sometimes i do a little. and i cant tell if i cum bc nothing really comes out and for a few seconds everythings blurry and it feels so good but after that it can hurt to rub my clit. is the blurry thing an orgasm? i really want one bc i want to feel reaalllyyy good. and i cant but and sex toys bc im only 13. so am i having an orgasm or do i have to keep going. this normally only takes about 3 to 6 minutes please help!!!

Ok this is the same for me, im 14. I go to the bathroom cut on my shower like im about to take one, I would lie on the floor and masterbate, when I have to pee I just pee on the floor and clean it up when im done. Peeing isnt coming tho. Ive never had an orgasm but with that u start to buck ur legs like crazy, get all hot, breathe heavily and go bazoncers. When u finish having an orgasm u would be ssoooo tired but just keep rubbing. When your p***y starts to get dry suck ur fingers and slip it in ur p***y. Try adding more fingers until u cant anymore and just rub ir clit while u do this. U may not have an orgasm like me but if ur so despreate to having one do it with it best girl friend. Dont worry it wont mean ur a lesbian it just means u want someone to pleasure u that u trust wont get u prego for sure.

Yep, that great feeling is an orgasm. Girls don't usually ejaculate like boys do

yes you need to push your self past the blurry stage

I have a similar issue, where things get blurry and it hurts to rub my clit but it doesn't feel like i orgasmed

What I do is if I wanna have a good one ( make sure everyone is asleep or not home) Im 14 by the way, I take a brush and f**k myself with it, and then like spit on your fingers and rub your clit non stop, your arm will get tired, then you feel your ass clenching, and when you feel like theres nothing else going around you, you have probably reached your orgasm, and maybe pretend someone is there like say naughty stuff, watch porn ( I do that) You can add me on Facebook Christian Sinead and Ill give you tips