My wife and I have a very active 'normal' sex life and she orgasms reasonably easily, especially with oral sex. Until a few years ago I always had enjoyable orgasms and since then it has become progressively more difficult to achieve orgasm; my penis seems less sensitive and, although excited and erect, that 'magic' feeling of the onset of orgasm eludes me even though I really enjoy sex with my wife and she gives me wonderful oral sex but to no avail and it hurts to realise how much she tries and wants to give me satisfaction. I hate porn, but the only certain way for me to climax is by masturbating while watching realistic videos of girls masturbating or tender lesbian tantric sessions. Am I unusual? Help.

well try having her masturbate for you.?

Well there are at least 2 of us, Warmheart. You described my situation exactly including the only certain way to climax. However, I am 48. Found your post as i was searching for help with this frustrating challenge. Perhaps someone will respond and offer us both help. I empathize with you.

This is a frequent complaint of circumcised men. Are you circumcised? That could account for your problem.

Well I'm 73 and things don't work as well as they did years ago but we have adjusted to do what still feels good for us. I don't explode like I used to and the feeling isn't as great but it still beats fishing.

"it still beats fishing"   --  I laughed until my sides hurt!!!!  But you are so right.