Hello everyone,

I am 20 years old and have had very many clitoral orgasms through both masturbation, heavy petting and oral sex with my boyfriend. We have never had sexual intercourse because I'm just not sure I'm ready for all of the risks. I have, however, allowed him to "finger" me. Lately, I have not been able to reach clitoral orgasms with him, but I'm afraid there may be something wrong with me, not him, because he's not doing anything differently. I've pretty much given up on that aspect, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any ways to reach the other kind of orgasm without intercourse. I don't think I've ever had that kind; I would know for certain wouldn't I? And I am also curious as to how that particular feeling differs from the clitoral orgasm. Thank you all in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Slightly Frustrated

Have you tryed doing something different or out of the usual routine. Likely i would look up different technique. Look up unsual sex positions or masterburation techniques that you can do with you parnter. Also if you are under any kind of stress right now (your comment being a stress) it puts your mind out of the mood even without realizing it. Try thinking relaxing sexy thought, thoughts that turn you on dont focus so much on your partner focus on those thoughts and try some kinky really dirty thoughts too. I get turned on by watching people pee. Even though you think it might not work have your partner set up a sexy video for you to watch of them. Hope i helped a little.

Yep. I know a way. When he's going down on you, let him very gently tickle the soles of your feet. You're going to have to "woman up" here for the first few seconds if you have ticklish feet, but I promise after that it will start to feel REALLY good along with him licking your clit. After a little while, give him your other foot too.

My bf has a foot fetish, which is how I found out about this. I also found out I was multi-orgasmic this way. When you cum like this the orgasm is fantastic and you can have another one really quickly if you continue. In fact, after a few, I don't even need him to keep licking, just the tickling does the trick and the orgasms are allsorts, clitoral at first, then vaginal and even the occasion cervical. The ones that really throw you around ;-)

You are only 20, and a female.

Assuming your boyfriend is a typical 20 yr old male, he probably has his  mates &  parties etc.

So, you probably sense, that he is not 100 % devoted to you, at this time.

That... Slams the Brakes, on a lot of things.

Unfortunately,  Such is Life.....

Look at it this way, how many  Celebrities, do you know, in their 20s  that stayed  faithfull ?