I have 3 big holes on the back of my anus and..I am having surgery on Monday so l need to know..Please answer seriously and tell me the truth..Also for how long are you still in pain?
Can you compare the pain to anything else? And also rate it from 1-10
I dont know what to do to calm down! Really l have already heard that it is very very painful.Like having a curving knife being used up your anus! Is it right? Is it so much pain? How can l get through it without dying from the pain? lol ..no seriously..if its really like that then l dont want to do it!

Listen, anal fistula is not a tricky procedure even though it's located in a shiny place. It's nothing to be afraid of, and it's a routine procedure. Anal fistula can be performed under local anesthesia, also can be performed under general anesthesia which means you'll be unconscious for the entire surgery. Also, another option is a spinal fistula in which you simply don't feel any kind of pain from your belt to bottom. All of these treatments are guaranteed to relieve you from pain during the operation so basically there's nothing to be worried about if it ever comes to surgery. 

If you didn't have anal sex you didn't need to get the surgery

Hi how was ur surgery?

Im having a spincter repair with a colostomy next month im terrified also