Couldn't find what you looking for?


sir g.. i m 24 year male. my problem is about anus (kaanch <red colur>) perhaps this called anal fistula as i have read your article in which some red part come out during lattrine . this problem is from 20 year. i m much tensed... plz sir mail me best treatment


Hi Shekhar, my name is Robert. Listen, you should've gone to see a doctor four years ago when the problem appeared. You must've spent the last four years in agonizing pain. The first and most important thing for you is to see a specialist about that because problem with your anus has been lasting this long and I don't think that any kind of amateur treatment will work. Your best option, if it ever comes to that is surgery, but of course there are some alternative options such as sitz baths and different oils, soaps, etc. But, these alternatives will not cure you, but simply ease the pain for a while.