I am male in my early thirtys and have had anal itching for about 11 months now after i have a bowel movement ,
I went to the doctor 3 months ago he says he thinks it is worns or internal hemroids ,I took a pill for the worms and still did not go away ,as well i have taken hydrocortisone suppositores and nothing .
It tends to be more sore and tender and burning some times after a bowel movement not as itchy ,there is no signs of blood from what i can see.
i am not a drinker nore do i eat spicy foods
i do not have a problem having bowel movements i have one every day .
I do not have stomach pains nothing.
From what i can remember this started after one and only day ,that have ever been constipated and was on a plane trying to force a bowel movement ,but does that have anything to do with what has caused this problem .
could this be cancer or what ?????

Has the doctor you have seen three months ago performed any tests, looked at the anal area or just listened to your symptoms and prescribed the pills?

You didn’t mention but if a doctor suspects hemorrhoids, it sounds obvious that he would perform a visual and internal examination. Internal examination involves inserting a gloved and lubricated finger inside the anus to check for hemorrhoids or fistulas.

Maybe you have fistula inside your rectum that occurred during that constipation you had and not it hurts every time you have bowel movements. These are only suggestions and I think you would have to have an internal exam. If nothing is seen during an internal test, s/he may decide to use an anoscope, a tube that enables looking at the anal canal.

I have the same symptoms due to having my colon and rectum removed. My doctor suggested using the ointment Calmoseptine. It is a nonprescription and most pharmacies can order.

check this post https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/itching-after-bowel-movements#502680