My child was diagnosed anal absess. During the drainage, fistula was found. Should it be removed by surgical intervention? Doctor prescribed antibiotics. I’m going to visit him again next week. I’m interested in necessaries of surgical intervention in infants and fistula removal.

Perianal abscess usually progress to form of fistula. Treatment of abscess includes incision and drainage. Fistula removing-fistulectomy also can be done if it’s needed.
Cause of perianal abscess may be cryptosporidium. Antibiotics are administered orally. Perianal abscess and fistula in anus are the most common observed in children under the age of 1.

Hi, I'm Drake. I think that antibiotics cannot help much in this situation because my cousin had a similar case as your kid. And he had an anal abscess. I think that you should go and see your doctor and your kid should do some tests, in meantime the doctor will consult a specialist to establish a diagnose and to see if the surgery is really needed. Keep your child optimistic and don't worry, the procedure is not comfortable but it will remove the fistula. Just make sure to keep track on your kid's food quality and give it lots of fluids. 

About 10 to 14 days after the first day of my period I begin to suffer from severe vaginal itching, redness and dryness and my labia swells slightly. I also experience pain upon urination. These syptoms worsen during and after sex and they last for about 2 weeks until my next period begins. Then during menstration the symptoms significantly diminish.

These symptoms have been going on for over a year and I've had two pap-smeres and a urine analysis and all the tests have been negative. I started using perfume free/dye free detergents when washing my underwear and my husband and I are both use hypoallergenic, mild soaps. I also duche with vinager and water and I use vitamin E oil on my labia. But my symptoms still persist.

Please help! I have only been married for a year and my husband and I are emotionally desperate to have pain free sex.

P.S. my husband doesn't have any penile discomfort or abnormalities

Try vitamin E oil on your labia

hi I have suffered from group b vaginal strep and thrush in the past now when I ovulate between day 11 and 16 I get severe vaginal itching on the left side and constipation I'm bloated uncomfortable and sore please help I take accidophillus tablets every day also