I can only cum when I masterbate with my clit. Why can't I cum during intercourse. I am 48 and have only cum during intercourse twice in my life. Can any one shed light on this. 

Health Guru
I think you mean orgasm if your female.
Its not really uncommon to not have an orgasm through penetrative sex for a woman sometimes you just need to use a different position so your clit can be stimulated to, try putting a pillow under your butt to alter the angle a bit that he enters you and see if that helps :-)

Many women do not cum during intercourse.

Regarding the two particular times you have cum during intercourse, think about what you may have done differently.

Remember that your clitoris is more than what you can see, and its legs extend deep into your body, and are either side of your vagina. Stimulation of your clit through the vaginal walls is possible. Also stimulation of your g-spot can lead to orgasm. So when having intercourse it is necessary for the penis to stimulate those areas. Having a tight vagina might help. Have you tried your kegel exercises lately?

Hope this helps - and yes, of course females can cum!

Is your partner circumcised? Women have more difficulty achieving orgasm if their partner is circumcised.

That's not unusual at all. My wife never got an orgasm from vaginal insertion. I always had to stimulate her clitoris during intercourse. We managed to have fantastic orgasms together anyway.