HI ALL, I AM SO CONFUSSED SOMEONE HELP ME :) WELL I WAS DUE ON MY PERIOD ON THE 23RD MAY 2012 AND IT DIDNT COME, ON THE 12TH DAY I WAS LATE I STARTED TO GET LIGHT PINK SPOTTING IN MY UNDERWEAR ONLY NOICEABLE IF WIPE AND ABOUT2 LIL SPOT ON PANT. THIS HAPPENED FOR 2 DAYS THEN STOPPED. THEN I GOT BROWN  STICKY DISCHARGE IVE NEVER HAD ANY OF TIS HAPPEN BEFORE. 
   I TOOK AN HPT, THE 14TH DAY I WAS LATE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE, STILL NO PERIOD SO I GO TO MY LOCAL WALK IN CENTRE SHE TAKE SAMPLE URINE AND IT COME POSTIVE. :) 
 SO I GO TO MY DOCTOR TO CONFIRM IT AND I GET ANOTHER NEGTIVE :( WHAT DOING ON?? 
MY NIPPLE HAVE DARKENED THE BUMP ON THE ARE MORE NOICEABLE. AND I HAVE BIG BLUE VEINS ON THEM. I DONT NO WHAT A MATTER ONLY GET 1 POSTIVE AND 3 NEGTIVE. I AM NOW 25 DAYS LATE AND NO PERIOD JUST THAT BIT OF SPOTTING 

light pink spotting is one of the sign of pregnancy ... but u may go to a good doctorrr