Please! Please! I am so stressed out I need some help! I think I begging to have panic attacks... I don’t know what to do about it and I don’t believe in drugs. What are my alternatives or ways to relax?

I think you should try following breathing technique since you so stressed out. That is only help I can offer you right now. While doing this exercise lye down on your back. Carry out the as follows: Inhale slowly and deeply, filling your chest with air, counting three seconds to yourself, imagine your chest slowly filling with air, from your diaphragm to your collar. When you have inhaled fully, hold your breath for another five seconds, again counting to yourself: Exhale - but don't blow, just let the air out through your mouth slowly saying to yourself. Let out as much air as you can, down to the lower part of the lungs and feel yourself relaxing as you do. Feel your shoulders, chest and diaphragm letting go as you exhale. It may seem a bit difficult to stay with at first, but just keep going, you’ll see the results.

Hi there,

Stress can do horrible things to all of us. Everyone is different in what causes stress. Coping skills are required to combat stress. When we do not have proper coping mechanisms stress wins and we loose.
Some ways to cope with stress are to first determine the triggers or what brings about stress. These can be financial, relationship, employment, family etc... Write them down and put them in order of which stress you out more. Talking about them, voicing your thoughts to someone who supports you is key, sitations are better if shared. Pick someone who is a listener. Try to eliminate the actuacl cause of your stress from your list. Some things like financial are hard to do but for instance if home life is chaotic, busy schedule etc... literally eliminate this. Sit down at home and talk with who you live with. State that you require at least an hour to unwind alone. During this time do something for you and no one else. Lessening the burdens slowly can enable you to think clearer thus allowing you to tackle more of your list! Excersise is good, even going for a walk. Hope this helps.

HI MY NAME IS KAY AND I HAVE BEEN STRESS OUT MY EX FRIEND NAME IS PAUL TURK IS BEEN THREATING ME SAYING HE I GOING PUNCH ME IN THE NOSE AND BLACKMIAIL IN ME TO

I WANT HIM TO STOP PLEASE HELP ME I CAN NOT DO THIS ON MY OWN.

zinda wrote:

A little known but powerful fact about anxiety (and depression, and frustration and stress) is that they are normal responses to inevitable life limitations. The key to success in managing these painful states without using drugs is to shift your attitude about them. People who suffer from anxiety attacks make them worse by treating them as if they are being attacked by internal and or external enemy forces. You have to learn how to make anxiety into a "friend." You do this by changing your attitude from negative to positive.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***