I have never experienced a panic attack. I am constantly tingly everywhere and with it comes this dizziness and it almost feels like I'm about to fall asleep. I've been to 4 doctors, 3 say it's anxiety, and 1 said it was an inner ear infection.....I don't know of anyone else who has these symptoms but I am scared and nobody (doctor wise) will help me...........this has been going on for 3 weeks 24/7 all of these symptoms constantly attacking me every minute. The ear medication has not worked nor any sinus meds have......I have been to the ER and I have had a chest  X ray, labs, and ekg and they have all come back normal. The thing is I'm never nervous or panicing when this happens. I also have breathing problems and my chest hurts, and thats after the tinglyness......I think the symptoms are GIVING me the so called "panic attacks". If anyone has the same symptoms....PLEASE

I've been experiencing the same things too. Chest pains, tiredness, numbness in my hands and feet, plus constant worry as to whether or not I'm gonna drop dead at any moment. I think it is anxiety now. I too had blood work , EKG and a chest x ray done yet I still worry all the time. Do you have poor posture? I'm starting to think that's what my problem is. Poor posture can lead to imbalances with muscles in the ribs, the diaphragm the spine...lots of areas! I was always having pains that I though was my lungs but its actually poor muscle strength and I feel it between my ribs even when I breath. Slouching causes the diaphragm to perform poorly which decreases lung capacity by %30 and makes breathing feel labored. These symptoms lead to anxiety, posture is not corrected so you don't feel better and it just cycles. I've decided to stop babying myself and go to the gym and do lots of stretching. Seems too be helping. Try to take care of yourself. Exercise, stretch, eat well and relax. I hope you figure it all out. Good luck