Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for over a year now. We are both 25.
After trying for 12 months we have both been to see the doc, who has checked my blood, and has confirmed that I am ovulating normally.
My boyfriend has had a semen analysis and this has also came back normal.
Basically we have been told to keep trying... Im still slightly worried.. Should they have done any more tests, or does this mean that we are both A OK?
Is there anything that we can do to help the situation?
We have been having sex every other day, so I am positive that that department is OK. We both eat healthily, and I am currently taking Folic Acid (Just in case).
Can anybody help?

Hi iam in the same situation i havent been to the doctors yet tho to check if everything is ok.. I have brought a ovulation kit though so i can find out exactly what days ovulate on, i havent tried it yet iam waiting for the right day in my cycle to start it. Have you tried this?

You should see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I can't tell you how many friends I've had with trouble conceiving wasted a lot of time with their regular OB/GYN.