Hi my boyfriend started smoken pot at the age of 14 he is now 30 for the parst he stoped smoken for a year and them started a

but he is a very heavy smoker he has it first thing when he gets up then another and then all dayi would say every 20 to 30 min a day he has just jumped off it cold turkey he is very cranky and snapes alot he feels very sick and carnt eat much at all

he can get to sleep but is always saying he has a sore bely dose anyone no how long this will last for or what would help

i am not saying he is faking, but pot isnt addictive, people claim they are addicted but its in their head, he needs to find something to either replace it or something that is more important to him then the pot. maybe at night before he goes to bed he should try eating a small snack, and maybe a sleeping aid, to help him relax and not think about smoking. :D hope that you find something to help.

i have to dis gree with brandy, pot is very addictive, its not the pot that was used in the 60's i have a hubby that has smoked it for over 30 yrs i have been with him for 25 years and I can first hand tell you that it is. I have been reading alot about the withdrawls they should last a few weeks or so. I know this isnt easy and my hubby hasnt quit yet but give him time, support and space, i know this sounds easy and i am not sure i am ready to deal with these with drawls after all the c**p over the years. i think i would rather lock him up for a few weeks and come back when it is done. but that isnt really an option. here we have the card to grow, but our bills are higher then before, the risk of having it in my home makes me fearful for my son and my self, our son is handicap and is well loved by the both of us, what he fails to see is how i fear someone coming in here & taking us out. :( my hubbys body and engery levels suck. his hormones are toast and they say nothings goig to help. just stopping! no sex drive always tired he looks 10 or more years older then he is... His muscle mass is depleated which is what protects his bones, his tatstorne leve is low which protects your organs including his heart and teties he could have a heart atac, he could get testie cancer. there is so much that could happen after long term use. he has anxity cant always sleep good. is very cranky often. blames me for everything, gets very mad when i tell him he is killing himself with his lover (pot) he tells me he works very hard and yes he does but he cant do all in one day what he used to and he blames me cuz i dont help him.... help him i do evverything that I have to do and thats not good enough  when he lost all this weight before he blamed me because we removed all prossesed food from our diet went to all whole organic  food everrything made from scratch. i felt very guilty till I got on the web and recearched and found nope its the pot. so now he is thin again i dont feel guilty, but I sure worrie that i will have to explain to our son some day way before its time that daddy went to be with the lord.  sorry my words a spelled wrong, im not perfect and this website is very difficult to use it wont check them for me only tel me they are spelled wrong if I bacck up i have to copy my words and refresh the page and paste back in pain in the but and this time i used goggle instread of safri 

thanks Seraphein