So i am 12 years old and i have a weight problem. And the ban news is, im close to obesity. I really dont like to mention this but im out of ideas and im trying ideas.This is one of my last ideas. My height is 5-6 and i dont like to mention this but my weight is 189 pounds. I am lazy and i cant seem to try to convince myself to get active. its hard for me to exercise when im at school like i can barley do a push-up and i finally completed a mile out of the whole year. i am completely worried. i dont want to be overweight and im desperate. i need ways to quickly overcome this. if not i will be obese . My weight target is about 130 pounds.  Please reply soon im desperate. -Mike Garcia

Hello Mike.:)

i remember having a weight problem when I was in junior high school. I was pre anorexic and no one could motivate me to gain any weight. All I wanted was to get thinner and thinner. I recommend going to see a doctor and listen to what they say. Just portion your meals and going on a walk everyday just for a while. It can get your heart going and it can get you into the "vibe" of excersizing. just take it day by day. Drink lots of water, go on walks, and eat fruits and vegetables. :)

Ok I Will Try To Ask A Doctor and drink lots of water and walk. and :p Just so you know the first sentence says nobody can motivate me to gain any weight :P