i am really fat i lost a couple of pounds by not eating hardly but now i get hungry i am 15 i weigh 10 stone 6 pounds  and female and i am overweight ....i think.
i find it really hard to stick to diets and i have nothing else to eat at school except from a bag of crisps for lunch and a cerea; bar and a oat cookie with chocolate chips for break i need something else instead of that because its very fattening but i need something easy to eat as well because i walk around ith my mates a lot at break and lunch. my face has got fatter even though i lost weight which is weird i try not to eat dinners because i always eat c**p for it i cant do much excercise beause i have asthma and im on a blue spray but that doesnt help while excercising i cnt run fir long because after i stop my body sort of bends down and its hard to stand straight because i go all dizzy i get stressed an awful lot everyday which stops me from eating i self harm as well bcause my life is sh*t please help me if you have any questions please ask

if you cant run walk, im 14 and i weighed 160 i weigh 134 dont starve i tried that too it gets me to agitated and you end up gaining weight.  for school since i know how unhealthy the stuff is there just bring stuff from home i didnt like the idea but when i bite into a bannana or orange it tastes wayyy better than a cookie it takes time and just walk more often dont run walk it takes time you just HAVE to cut out on any junk foods and change your diet habits in like 2 weeks you can see a diffrence and feel better i use these websties for help on how much to eat i count all my calories literally ALL of them
 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** thats to see the shape im in 
 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** thats to understand how much calories i should eat to maintain but eat 500 calories less to lose weight i hope i helped i still feel fat and losing weight feels great its the only thing to raise my self esteem and gives me a great lifestyle that i want to keep permanently

It takes time to lose weight and determination. Firstly... do not skip meals.

Walking is wonderfully perfect exercise and can be done by anyone, almost anywhere. I walk everyday for 2 miles for health and weight loss.

Eat fresh fruits and veggies at EVERY meal... only lean meats, fish, poultry. Eat rice and pasta only once or twice a week. DO not stuff yourself. Eat slow and take your time. Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. Have a piece of fruit or fresh veggies as snacks or even a small handful of nuts.

Do not eat junk foods or fast foods.... processed foods are bad full of preservatives, chemicals, salts and sugars. Also do not use butter or high fat or high salt sauces, in fact I no longer add salt or sugar to anything... and butter is a twice a year item only.

Eat three meals every day, along with two snacks. You can load your plate up with veggies and really get full.

I began this plan on April 7th 2010 and went from 286 pounds to 210 pounds in 7 months. I took some time off to maintain (did not gain any weight) and take care of family business and now am back on the plan..in 2 days I have lost 5 pounds.

Im 12 and i weigh 130 pounds. Nobody has ever really called me fat but im still insecure. Ive tried overdocing on pills a few times, and i used to puke myself. This is mostly about a girl that i like and i know that she likes me but i feel like i have to look better for her. Please help me, im desperate.... oh and i need to do it this summer!