So me and my boyfriend had sex about 5 times through out the day on march 24th. He didn't use a condom he pulled out every time. Except on the last time we did it some cum dripped inside my vagina. The next day I found out Im in my high fertility stage right now and 2 days away from ovulation. I've also had white slippery discharge coming out of me. I wanna know what are the chances of me becoming pregnant? I know you can get pregnant by pre cum and since he ejaculated a lot that day and didn't pee much in between will I still get pregnant that way since I'm in my high fertility stage right now? Especially if besides the pre cum some of his actual cum dripped inside me a little.

Hi Nase,

You probably aren't pregnant yet but it is possible.  Pregnancy is not immediate, it can take several days for fertilization and implantation to occur.

If he put his penis in, after ejaculating, there would be semen in his urethra, not precum.  Yes, you can get pregnant that way.

The odds of pregnancy are about 1 in 5 when everything is "perfect."  There are no guarantees that you'll get pregnant but you might consider Plan B or the Ipill.  They work best when taken within 72 hours of sex.

Hope it helps.

Your chances of being pregnant are very high since you had sex five times without protection. Even though he pull out on time, there may be sperm left behind everything he would go in you. Having sex near or on your ovulation are also very risky... White, pink, or brown light discharge can also mean pregnancy. Good Luck!