Hi my stomach is swollen and people think I am pregnant but I have done a test and am not I get a lot Ov back pain and get sum pain in my stomach I carnt eat a lot as bloated all the but feel hungry at the same time this has been going on for 6 months now been the docs and they give me lansoprazole they seem to help the first month but not any more please help

Hello Macy,

since you say lansoprazole is not effective enough to prevent the bloating, it may be that it's not your stomach or digestion that's causing you to be bloated. If you can, you should see an ob-gyn and ask for an ultrasound of your ovaries because one of the most common symptoms of ovarian cysts is bloating that's not related directly to food. In the meantime, you might want to start tracking which food cause you the most problems and avoid them. You can even check if lactose or gluten intolerance are causing you to be bloated by completely eliminating dairy or gluten products from your diet for a few days and see if that has any positive effect on eliminating bloating.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole