I have been feeling nauseated after eating, have had gas and bloating, frequent urination, and pain for about a week. I am passing stool, so it is not constipation. I notice my symptoms are worse when I eat. I had similar symptoms two months ago, and I was told I had ruptured an ovarian cyst. This time the pain is all over not only on one side and my back hurts too. The weirdest symptom is that I sometimes have a sharp pain in my cervix area. It feels like it is being pushed or something... There is a slim chance I could be pregnant, but I am supposed to have my period in the next couple of days, so I'm waiting to see. Any other ideas what is happening?

Good luck!  Could be pregnant.  You could have a bladder infection too.  Don't wait too long if you continue to have problems, have a  gyne doc check you over real well. 

Hello Natalie, 

Because you have a history of ruptured ovarian cyst, even in this situation when there are some new symptoms, I would suggest you to first check up with your gynecologist what exactly is going on. The pain from the ovaries can radiate towards cervix, but the “all over” type of pain you describe could potentially be a sign of pelvic infection or the cyst that formed again, this time more disrupting the bladder.

Have you been taking any painkillers? Many of them cause nausea, especially when your body is already in this much pain. But hormonal imbalance that is caused by changed functioning of the ovaries is also a possible reason.
As far as pregnancy is concerned, you definitely must see your ob-gyn, but if it has been two weeks since last unprotected sex, you can take a home pregnancy test, just to see what exactly is going on.