in my left breast kinda a tingling burning sensation no period for almost 3 months but before then I had a period twice in one month and the last of the two only lasted for three days I think it may be cyst on my ovaries very litfle pain every now and then when me and my boyfriend have sex but nun major .. Help !! WHATS WRONG WITH ME SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME ...

if you haven't already, I think you'd agree with me - you have to see your ob-gyn. With your periods being so irregular, besides ovarian cyst, there is also a chance that you might have polycystic ovarian syndrome and both of these conditions can be easily diagnosed with a ultrasound imaging. The treatment is usually with hormonal birth control pills.

As far as tingling sensation in your left breast is concerned, be sure to mention it to your ob-gyn. Even though there are good chances this is just caused by hormonal mix-up, it's better to hear professional opinion on this matter, as well,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole