I'm a 15 year old boy and masterbate regularely, about 2 months ago i retracted my foreskin for the first time but did not masterbate. now ive tried twice to masterbate with it pulled back but nothing will happen? i can ejaculate fine when its not pulled back. what do i do?:S

I think it is probably your foreskin is too tight - as you stated you were just able to pull it back - so that is what I think is goingon! When you finally pulled it back did it tear?

no, it didnt tear and it is pretty easy to pull back so i dont know what it is %-)

Did you reach orgasm but not ejaculate? I think there is a similar thing with me.

I am 17, and recently I have done the same, orgasm feels the same with the foreskin retracted, but I just don't ejaculate.

I am guessing and hoping this is normal, 100% pleasure, no mess ^_^

Hi Pinkbite:

Masturbation works best if you don't retract the foreskin. Keep it over the head for maximum pleasure.