When I am flaccid the foreskin fully retracts but the string(not sure of the name) that's attached to the glans seems almost too short. When I am erect my foreskin retracts about 1/3 of the way. The string that's attached to the glans looks like its about to rip if I pull back anu further. On top of this the tip of the foreskin is too tight. So to sum it up, my foreskin is too tight and the string attached to the glans looks and feels too short to be pulled back. I don't have problems urinating or masturbating. I have had sex only once (my penis was practically half erect when doing it) and I'm 19 if age matters at all. What can I do to solve this problem. I do not want to get circumcised if possible. 

Hey there its hard to say without seeing whats going on  but It sounds like you have a frenulum breve (short frenulum)  If it is causing you pain while having sex/masturbating there is a procedure called a Frenulotomy or frenulumectomy where your frenulum gets cut or removed to allow your foreskin to fully retract.....