Im a female and have been having great sex since i've started! Recently (past 4 months) I've been having problems with natural lubrication! I've never been more into my boyfriend and yet I can't stay lubricated! It's gottent to the point where now it hurts. I went to the doctor, there was nothing wrong with me. I did the whole nine yards when it came to testing (HIV, pap smear, etc.) Yesterday, after painful intercourse, instead of wiping, I dabbed the painful area and found a TINY blood spot. It looked like a small needle puncture wound, although I was unable to view that area. Is it because my boyfriend is large and he ripped my skin?!?
Today, in desperation, confusion, anger and fustration, I tried to reach climax by masterbating and it didn't work! I felt the sensation and the pleasure, but once my body reached the climax, I lost it...there was NO EXPLOSION, whatsoever! I've masterbated before and I know how it feels to have a full on orgasm. I tried and I tried and I coudln't reach that feeling, there was little to none lubrication! Will I never have orgasms again?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! please help me and reply A.S.A.P!

i hope some one could answer her casue my girl has problem haveing a orgasm but she never had one before but i can see i never gave her an orgasm i have sex with her

Hey,

Being too focused on the climax can really mess with your ability to just enjoy, you know? I would stop worrying about how to climax, and just try to learn what works for you, whether you're masturbating or with a partner. 

Experiment with different moves. Some women like slow strokes, others prefer rapid strokes. Some prefer to use just one finger, others can use four fingers. Some women don't do well with DIRECT clitoral stimulation, because they find that too intense, and do better with stroking around the clitoris only. Some women prefer penetration during clitoral stimulation, others don't. And so on. Just work out what you personally prefer and the climax will eventually come again. 

trying to orgasm in fustration won't work!!

considering there is nothing physically wrong, at the moment I am thinking it might be psychological:
The more you stress over being able to climax the harder it becomes, remember: half the orgasm is in the mindset!

There are several causes of a lack of vaginal lubrication: including:

(The most common reason) less time spent during foreplay.
Lack of Intimacy or fear or anxiety may also be a cause of vaginal dryness.

Latex Condoms, Spermicidal Jellies or particular lubricants may cause irritation in vaginal region and can cause lubrication failure. In these cases, lubricating capacity returns with elimination of the irritant. (Sometimes changing the brand of condoms helps.)

Excessive Levels of Estrogen is one of the factors associated with inadequate lubrication. This may happen due to ovarian failure, due to stress or anxiety as well as by organic factors, may decrease circulating.

psychological anticipation of pain.

The frustration of not getting sexually satisfied leads to failure to be aroused.

Depression and lowered self-esteem because of loss of reproductive capacity.

Drugs side-effects can induce Vaginal Dryness. The drugs of types - Tranquilizers, Thaizides, Spironolactone, Narcotics, Nicotine, Alcohol and Sedatives can induce Vaginal Dryness. also, Smoking is often cited as a reason of Vaginal Dryness. Quitting Smoking may help in this case

Hope this helps, in the meantime, invest in a little lubricant, (Durex Play etc - water based lubricants can mimic natural lubricant until the cause of the problem is resolved!

ok listen you are just to nervous you need to settle down before you and your boy do it so you are comfortable so just relax and make sure you want it and let the vagina open =P

You might consider an artificial lubricant... Lack of natural lubrication can be a result of dehydration, stress, or lack of arousal.

Dude, I totally know how you feel. I gave up on it to be honest. I still masturbate and have sex, but I don't even think about it anymore. I've had 1 orgasm in my life and that was it. I go through the whole stages like I'm going to get off and nothing happens. It gets sensitve like I did. I don't know dude, but if you ever get it to work, then you tell me how you did it.

Try Using SALIVA for Lubricant. It's FREE and it Works.

Saliva is Good Lube. Also EGG WHITE (but NOT Egg Yolk)

SEASHELL wrote:

Zodiac wrote:

Try Using SALIVA for Lubricant. It's FREE and it Works. You can also use EGG WHITE (But NOT Egg Yolk)

I'm having the exact same problem. Most of the time I can't orgasm during sex, sometimes I can release enough to do it. I really can't orgasm on much own... I used to be able to orgasm in 2-3 minutes if I really wanted to.

I have a similar but very diffierent problem with dryness/wetness. I didn't understand what was wrong for a long time. Turns out that I wasn't getting dry during sex because I am a squirter. My lubrication stops and starts building up inside and then IF I can orgasm, and IF it's strong enough then i squirt and it usually makes a sizeable puddle.