I'm 17 years old and thank god have had no health issues to this day. I had sex the first time back in December. I had advice from older friends who said to masturbate before doing anything with a girl which should help me last for a longer time to please my partner. I had my girlfriend at the time give me oral sex before we had intercourse and I ejaculated. I then went on to put on a condom and within a minute or so I started to go limp. Embarrassing experience for the first time. I recently had sex with another partner last weekend. This time I just went into having sex. I went for a few minutes and ended up ejaculating quickly and would go limp. We then had sex a few days later and I masturbated about an hour before and then we ended up having sex. Once again, I last a few mins, ejaculated, then went limp. We went back to my place 15 mins later and I was able to get erect again. We had sex for a good 10-20 mins and I didn't have the issue of going limp but ran out of time and had to stop short. She did however have an orgasm but I was upset due to having ejaculated so soon.

Is this normal considering I am not experienced? I would have liked to last longer and try to please my partner without ejaculating and going limp. I would like to be able to do this without any help from pills either. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

One more thing, is it true that when you are a little drunk that you could last longer? %-)

man what youre experiancing is perfectly normal
dont Jack it before you have sex, forget that. it just takes time, the more you do it the better you become, soon you will have enough control to time your orgasums at the same time as hers. just stay cool
ps if you drink its harder to get it up, and drinking leeds to carless slopy sex which ends up being unsafe and unsatisfactory.

hang in there brother

I agree with grung,

foreplay
foreplay
foreplay.

The longer you can old off the orgasm, The more conditioned you will be to holding a longer erection and letting your babe get a couple O's- You know the second one for her is easier than her first, so giver her a chance to have one before you, and maybe after you.

best wishes

I agree with that one person dont get drunk and try to get a girl done that just doesnt seem like it would end well either way...but i have had like one beer, not even enough to get a buzz but enough to get layed back and i lasted forever and then when we fell asleep i woke up several HOURS later still hard as a boulder..but i been through wat your goin through with the limpness after cuming it SUX....

it gets better w/ experience and time...a beer or 2 CAN help, but that can make things worse if more than 2..

I unfortunately have had many sexual partners and I can tell you that what you are experiencing is completely normal. I have been with men that can stay rock hard after orgasm, become softer then harden straight back up with in a minute and others who once they blow, thats it for a half hour or even the night.

You don't have to be a porn star, they get breaks while the camera is switched off, you just need to relax and enjoy it while it happens.

This is the problem with porn... More and more young people think that sex is like porn... most of the positions in porn are not pleasing for women and like a prev post, they guys have breaks... and its frustrating for a dude to think you have to be a porn star to make a girl orgasm through ramming your meat stick... its all in the foreplay. Orgasm for a girl is all psychological unlike guys its all physical... this is true even if you don't believe all the science out there, you'll accept it in time

Why do I go limp and soft everytime after sex once I cum,and why does it not take me very too cum as well?

The Female body looks at sex emotionally and males are very visual. so for that aspect as you know its not hard to be turned on or get hard for males, females are the opposite if you foreplay alot before sex the goal is to get her to be as turned on as you are then it should be easyier for her to get to her ahhh moment as quick as you do. then there shouldnt be any problems