I am 21 years old, but when I was younger I used to experience pleasurable feeling during ejaculation but now there is almost no pleasure. Its more like a discomfort and slight burning after ejaculation. I am not going to lie, I am still virgin, all I have done is masturbate in my life. I will get married soon but I need to treat myself from this problem. What could be causing discomfort? I am blaming masturbation.

These are my symptoms, hopefully they can give you a clue to what is giving me discomfort during ejaculation.

1. few minutes after ejaculation, some semen comes out

2. few seconds after urinating, some urine dribbles out

3. Discomfort during ejaculation rather than pure pleasure.

Could it be less blood flow ? veins damaged? I just don't know how to detect and cure the problem. Please share your experiences if you have been through something similar or know some way of diagnosing the problem. Thanks for your time!

The lack of pleasure may be caused by the pwin or the fact that you are a virgin used to masturbating. As for the burning, that may be several things. It could be the lube or the fact that after you climax the skin inside the penis is extra sensitive and the acid like urine does not help.